Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wish...........

I was on Andrea's blog today and saw the quiz she took, so I'm copying her. Some of the following may be true, but time to focus on the little things.....that's a laugh.

Your Home Says That You Feel Settled and Calm

You come across as very intellectual. People take your wisdom seriously.

Your hygiene is passable, but you may be hiding some dirty secrets.

You are a very domestic person. You enjoy decorating, cooking, and making things homey.

You are not a nurturing person by nature, but you can easily take care of someone you truly love.

You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.

You are a very self sufficient person. You can get along well without much help.

Your friends see you as insightful, encouraging, and progressive.




PS - I'll keep you all posted about the hearing test later tonight.

3 comments:

Donnetta said...

I saw this at her place and also took the quiz. I also got the "may be hiding some dirty secrets" result. I wonder if anyone gets anything else besides that? :-)

Just read your post about the hearing test. Trusting God provides clear direction!

Anonymous said...

Well my dirty secret is my closet - what's yours?! :P

Michelle said...

Dirty Secret = fridge and laundry room!!!!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel