Monday, February 22, 2010

Music Monday - All Who Are Thirsty!



Sorry about being MIA for the last week. We've been busy with Winter Break (yes, our school system had a week off).

I've noticed that the last month has been pretty hard for many of us in the blogosphere. Depression, health, deaths, and just general no good very bad days. Yesterday at church we sang All Who Are Thirsty. As we were singing it, I was struck by the reminder in the lyrics that all who are struggling need to come to Jesus and drink of the peace that only He can bring.

If you have been struggling, listen and allow Jesus to come and take your pain and hurts away.



All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of His mercy
As deep cries out to deep
(We sing)

Come Lord Jesus come (x3)

Holy Spirit come (x3)

As deep cries out to deep (x2)

Now go and post your Music Monday with Shawntele at Saved by Grace!

5 comments:

Donnetta said...

What a great message. As He invites us to come, we in turn, invite Him. I needed this today! Thanks!

Judy Dudich said...

What a BEAUTIFUL song with a BEAUTIFUL message! Thank you Michelle! Hope you enjoyed the winter break with your family!

Shawntele said...

Glad to have you join us again Michelle, you were missed last week. I am again thanking God for his never ending mercy, this is a terrific song. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

A truly beautiful message... and one that we all need.

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel