Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday's Voice - Martyrs


For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. Colossians 1:9 NIV84
Please be in prayer for all believers.  Please feel free to share any prayer requests or praise requests in the comment section of the post.  I would ask that if you read this blog on a Wednesday that you take time not just to pray for those who are persecuted, but also for each other.  We may not know each other, but we can take joy in praying for each other and the power that God has when we pray globally. Blessings to you all.


On behalf of the Voice of the Martyrs I want to thank you for your prayers on behalf of all our persecuted brothers and sisters who are fellow believers in our Lord Jesus Christ .  Please pray that there would be religious freedom in all these countries. That God may give the body of believers strength and courage to stand strong and courageous for Him, not by their own strength. That they may seek God’s council in all that they do surrendering to His ways We are thankful to our heavenly Father for the privilege of praying for them and that we may never become disheartened or numbed to the needs of the Persecuted Church world wide.


0 comments:

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel