Friday, August 21, 2009

Caffeinated Randomness: Baby Got Book



Today my randomness has been inspired by Amber at Striving for 31, as well as Andrea, our Caffeinated Host. They both have posted the funniest videos from Youtube so I had to add my two cents to this.

When I first moved to Saskatchewan my niece and her roommate used to come over for free food and movie nights. One night they started showing me some of the funniest Youtube videos I'd seen. Some of you may have seen the following, but I hope you re-enjoy the laughs.



By the way, I got book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

haha! I have watched this video countless times over the years and it still makes me laugh. I work with teenage girls and I showed it to them a few weeks ago :)

Happy Weekend!

Amber Benge said...

I absolutely LOOOOOVVVVEEE this!!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History