Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday's Voice - Egypt

Young Christian convert attacked with acid in Egypt

Several weeks ago, militant Muslims armed with acid attacked Dina El-Gohary, a 15-year-old Egyptian convert to Christianity. Dina has faced serious harassment since her father, Maher El-Gohary (57), declared his conversion to Christianity and his desire to change the religious designation on his official documents

Pray that Dina will be encouraged and strengthened by God's sustaining grace.

Pray for protection for her and her father.

Pray that they will both grow in Christlikeness through their trials(James 1:2-4).

Pray that persecutors throughout Egypt will be challenged by the consistent testimony of Christ's followers and be drawn to Him.

0 comments:

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History