Friday, May 20, 2011

Caffeinated Randomness - Coffee

Photobucket

This week I am being completely random.  I took a blog things quiz - What kind of Coffee Girl are you?  I really wanted to know.  Here's what I got.....



You Are a Cappuccino






You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please


   



I agree with the analysis, but disagree with the type of coffee.  I really don't like cappuccinos, they aren't sweet enough for me and I need all the help I can get. 

By the way, I really am pretty easy to please....

Come join us this week with your randomness and let me know what kind of coffee girl you are.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i would hate to read teh description of me who loves the strong, black, nearly-caustic cuppa joe! i hope i am more cheery than that! fun post!

Unknown said...

HAH!! I am a TEA girl - can't stand the taste of coffee!! Great post - really fun!

Andrea said...

I'm a plain ol' cup of joe - uncomplicated and low maintenance. HA!

Amy Sullivan said...

Clicking over to see what kind of coffee girl I'm like!

Give me any kind of quiz and I'm in.

Cindy Bultema said...

What a cute little quiz. I haven't seen this one before. I gave it a try and came up with the same as you ~ cappucino! :)
Have a GREAT weekend, Michelle!
Love to you
Cindy :)

stephanie said...

Oh how fun! I was a cappucino too! Although I much prefer a skinny vanilla latte!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. I found your blog at finding heaven. Its amazing that you bring this all up. I don't know where you guys are at in Grey's anatomy but here the 2 girls just tied the knot. I was really disappointed at how they portrayed things. I know in my heart that I should not be watching it anymore. I've been pondering it the whole day and I believe your post is my answer.
I'll be following your blog. God bless, Tracy
ps: at the end of the day we know the truth, we just must act on it!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History