Sunday, September 11, 2011

3 In 30 September : Week 2

3in30 Challenge


Sorry for the late check in but better late than never....

This week I have been struggling in my goals.

1.  No unwholesome talk:  I really haven't stopped this.  However, I have been more aware of what I'm saying and when I am saying it.  I usually swear when I'm stressed, frustrated or angry.  I had a talk with my best friend about swearing and we both acknowledged when we swear.  Now I just need to figure out a way to stop.  I don't want to use a money jar.  I may have take away privileges, like no pumpkin spice lattes during the week.  I may start keeping track of how many times a day I do it.  I am praying and seeking God's leadership in this situation.

2.  Working out 5 days a week:  I worked out 4 of the 5 times.  I, however, only used the treadmill twice.  I walked the princess to school 3 times last week and enjoyed the good weather we were having.  It takes 15 - 20 minutes one way to get to her school so it was a good walk.  The weather this week is turning, so it is back to the treadmill.  I will be looking at different treadmill exercises to do to break up the monotony.

3.  Organizing the craft area:  I did absolutely nothing in this section.  So this week I am going to set 30 minutes a day to organizing the craft area.  I may get it done by the end of the week.  I have to hurry, training camps are currently starting and then there are the exhibitions games.  I definitely want to be done by the time hockey season starts.

I hope everyone else had a great week and can't wait to see how everyone did.

0 comments:

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel