Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Tormentinator!

Today we are celebrating our little Tormentinator's 2nd Birthday.  He may torment me and my tea towel, but he is the cutest little boy.  He has a laugh that comes from deep within and laughs at everything.  He loves to cuddle.  He is just learning how to say Hi and Bye.  He loves his juice.  He is very inquisitive and loves exploring, which usually gets him into some type of trouble, but he continues to explore his world.  He likes to look at books and dance with his sister.  He plays chase with his brother while they both scream their heads off. 

God has blessed our family with this little vibrant bundle of energy and we are blessed to be a part of his life.


2 comments:

Simple Home said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy :-) My husband used to introduce our twins as Al and Qaeda, the terrorists!! I told him that someone was going to overhear him someday and think he was a part of their terror plotting :-)
I hope he has a special day!
Blessings,
Marcia

Unknown said...

Such a cutie :) Happy birthday to your little man!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History