Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Caffeinated Christmas - The Decoration Edition

Photobucket

So I've vlogged this edition of A Caffeinated Christmas.  I apologize right now for the video.  It's my first vlog ever and I did it by myself.  I also have to admit that I really dislike public speaking.  For many of those who know me personally I know you don't believe that as it does take a lot to get me to be quiet, but put me in front of a camera or large group of people and I get tongue tied.



I also realized that you may be wondering why my tree in the background is not decorated.  We just got it and are waiting for the limbs to drop.  I'll post some pictures of the finished product when it's done.  But I do have to say that so far it's the nicest tree we've ever had. 


Again thank you all for participating.  I hope you enjoyed watching the vlog and had a good laugh, I know I enjoyed making it.  Hope we see you next week for our Favourite and Worst Christmas memories.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vlog! Love seeing your sweet face! I wasn't sure what your Christmas Friday was going to be...I did mine on Movies and Music. I'll go ahead and link up, but if you want me to take it down, I will -- no problem!

I'm with you -- our Christmas decorations are FUN! We love decorating the tree and the girls asking where we got certain ornaments. It's no Martha Stewart tree, but it captures life in a completely different way!

Ashley Pichea said...

Yeah for vlogging! (You did great!!)

Christmas decorations at our house are mostly gifted. My family likes to give ornaments and decor that speak to what season of life we are currently in.

For example, I have a clarinet Santa ornament from when I was in the middle school band and played clarinet. And I have a cheerleading bear ornament from when I was a cheerleader in elementary school. I love looking back through the various ornaments as I put them on the tree to remember what I was involved in through the years!

Anonymous said...

Love. It. Well, not the chicken. :P

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

Too funny! I loved hearing you speak and seeing your pretty face! I love vlogs for that reason!

The nativity is precious and the chicken at the end? Fantastic. We have a host of stuffed animals that sing, dance, and do all kinds of yuletide antics - he would fit right in at our crazy house!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History