Friday, December 17, 2010

A Caffeinated Christmas: It was the Best of Times; It was the Worst of Times...

Photobucket

This week we will be discussing  our Best and Worst Christmas Memories.  I think that we should discuss both, because they're both valid feelings during this season. 


Thanks again for dropping by today.  Only one more week until the Big Event.  Next week will be Christmas Eve and the theme is for your Families' Christmas Eve traditions.  I love to hear what different people do on Christmas Eve and can't wait to hear yours!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved listening to the memories! I had a Christmas where I thought I might be getting a ring. Craig knew this and he made me go through all the presents, onto breakfast (when by now I was currently sulking) before he proposed!

Unknown said...

last year was terrible. we lost my nephew unexpectedly on the 19th. thsi year is shaping up to be bittersweet, i think.

Cindy Bultema said...

I loved your vlog, Michelle! Thanks for sharing! :)
Blesssings to you, sweet friend!
Cindy :)

Cindy Bultema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle DeRusha said...

Sisters...aren't the the worst sometimes?! :) Those growing up years sure can be tough.

I have a lot of great christmas memories...it's hard to pick just one. But this year will prove to be hard, as my husband's mother passed away at the end of September. It won't be the same without her this year.

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History