Monday, December 27, 2010

Prayer Request Update

Thank you all for praying for Kelly Jo and Curt.  I thought I would post Kelly Jo's update on Facebook today.  
Curt has rounded a corner. Today he finally recognized our home and Kendalyn, too! When our elders came to anoint him, he didn't know them. Immediately after their prayers, he DID - and still remembers them now. He could carry on basic conversation and recite many books of the Bible. Later, he recognized another visitor. Still a long way to go, but praise God for working in Curt's brain and for this progress!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great! continuing to pray.

Unknown said...

Yay! Praise God!

Jocelyn said...

HURRAY! What good news!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History