Friday, January 1, 2010

About Me

Welcome to Lost in the Prairies ...Found by God.  I created this blog as a place to write about my walk with Abba and share my testimony and walk with others.  I was a former "bad girl" who was not raised in a Christian home, but a very social liberal home.  However, God has always "peeked" into my life and finally opened the doors wide open on March 10, 2000, where I accepted Christ after an Alpha retreat. 

I admit that I floated along in my walk until about two years ago when I started to mature in my faith and increase my study and focus on His word and will.  I still have a long way to go, but with God at my side, I know that I'm not alone.


About My life: 

As the side bar states, I am 36 years old and am a stay at home wife and mother.  I have been married for 10 years to my husband, Leroy.  We are raising 3 children, Nicole, Thomas (our middleman) and Sam (the baby).  We live in small town central Saskatchewan where we are surrounded by canola fields and dairy pastures. 

This is a long way from where I was raised on the west coast of British Columbia by the Pacific Ocean.  I miss my grey, wet days, smashing waves, tall rain forests, and snow capped mountains .  However, I am learning to love the open plains where we have nothing to block our view from God's creation. 

0 comments:

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History