Sunday, January 17, 2010

Music Monday - Cry Out to Jesus


This song has been on my heart this last week. Its a reminder that we can't do it alone. That only God can help us. That when we are at our weakest and most vulnerable, He lifts us and carries us.


Third Day - Cry Out To Jesus

* | MySpace Video


To everyone who's lost someone they love
Long before it was their time
You feel like the days you had were not enough
when you said goodbye

And to all of the people with burdens and pains
Keeping you back from your life
You believe that there's nothing and there is no one
Who can make it right

Chorus

There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus

For the marriage that's struggling just to hang on
They lost all of their faith and love
They've done all they can to make it right again
Still it's not enough

For the ones who can't break the addictions and chains
You try to give up but you come back again
Just remember that you're not alone in your shame
And your suffering

Chorus

When your lonely (when you're lonely)
And it feels like the whole world is falling on you
You just reach out, you just cry out to Jesus
Cry to Jesus

To the widow who suffers from being alone
Wiping the tears from her eyes
For the children around the world without a home
Say a prayer tonight

Chorus


Now go and post your Music Monday with Shawntele at Saved by Grace.

5 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

WOW that was powerful!
I hope Shawntele gets by to hear it...it's the PERFECT song for her right now. Thanks Michelle!

Amy said...

I love this song. It is definitely a wonderful song for strength.
Blessings,
Amy

Donnetta said...

I've been having similar thoughts as of late. Not only is God the only that can help. What has been even more profound to me lately is that he desires and wants to help. WOW!

Thanks for this reminder of such great truth!

Shawntele said...

Michelle, thank you for being a part of Music Monday and for your prayers. This song is one of my favorites (surprise, surprise) and hearing it tonight has left me refreshed, thanks again!

Denise said...

i am crying out to Him.

love me some third day!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History