Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogger Uncovered & The Weather

I'm very excited. I'm this week's Blogger Uncovered. For those who don't have any clue about what I'm talking about, Blogger Uncovered is one of the memes that Louise does at Adori Graphics. Its a place where she and the rest of us can get to know each other better. We can ask questions of the current Blogger Uncovered participant and then the participant's answers them. I don't know which is more exciting: the fact I'm this weeks participant, the fact that more people are coming to the Prairies for a visit (I love visitors, as Andrea) or that I get to add the cute little graphic to my blog (I love the internet).

If you haven't checked out Louise's blog, you should. She is a very talented. She works full time at a lab and in her spare time (I don't remember what that is), she designs blogs, tutorials, digital scrap booking packages, photo cards, business cards, Twitter and Etsy pages, among other things. I can't recommend her enough. When I really started blogging this summer, I checked out other blog designers and found Louise to be not only the most open, and reasonable, but in my opinion, the most creative. She is a very giving person who I have been blessed to get to know, even if she does live across the pond.

Now, I also have a confession. I planned on reading through the Bible this year and I'm already off track. I can't even tell you how many days off track. I'm going to catch up though as I'm still in Genesis. I can't get lost in Deuteronomy, its the one which I always get stuck on.

I hope everyone is staying warm, as it seems like there is a deep freeze going on around the world. What was that about global warming?




5 comments:

Simple Home said...

It sounds like fun being the "blogger uncovered". I'm a day behind in my reading already too. I hope you keep me accountable :-) As far as the weather goes, it's been unseasonably warm here. It actually hit 70 today. We need some rain.
Blessings,
Marcia

Erin said...

funny you should be off track already. one of my resolutions involved reading the bible and i haven't started yet! and my other resolutions, too. this is an encouragement to me that it is not too late. only one week in, my friend. lots of time to catch up.

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Thanks for those kind comments Michelle, it's much appreciated :)

I'm glad you're looking forward to BU - I have a nice pile of questions for you now and I had some submitted last night by email. It's good to have a choice - you can answer as many or as few as you like. I'll send them to you tomorrow.

If anyone else wants to join in a BU feature, it's open to all of my followers....its great publicity for your blog too :)

Michelle said...

Erin & Marcia, I'm glad I'm not alone.:) I am, however, almost caught up. I'm thinking I may link my weekly reading somewhere on the blog. Just have to decide where and how.

Anonymous said...

Yay you!!

You should look at youversion.com - you can sign up for different Bible reading plans. I'm doing mine chronologically this year. So far I've gotten one day behind, but it was easy to catch up! I'll keep bugging you!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History