Friday, January 8, 2010

Caffienated Randomness - Over the Top!

Our Caffeinated Chieftain is back with a vengeance and she comes bearing gifts. I love this award. Not only is it very cute, but it fits me to a cue!


There are some rules with this award and here they are.

1. Use only one word answer the questions; and
2. Pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.


1. Where is your cell phone? Diaper bag

2. Your hair? Flat

3. Your mother? Crazy

4. Your father? Afghanistan

5. Your favorite food? Calamari

6. Your dream last night? Forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper

8. Your dream/goal? Wholeness

9. What room are you in? Toyroom

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? Heights.

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Home.

14. Something that you aren't? Boring.

15. Muffins? Pumpkin.

16. Wish list item? Laptop

17. Where did you grow up? BC

18. Last thing you did? Cook

19. What are you wearing? Pants

20. Your TV? On.

21. Your pets? Nope!

22. Friends? Many!

23. Your life? Unpredictable

24. Your mood? Happy.

25. Missing someone? Yes.

26. Vehicle? Brown.

27. Something you're not wearing? Sweater.

28. Your favorite store? Cleos.

29. Your favorite color? Blue.

30. When was the last time you laughed? Tonight

31. Last time you cried? Today.

32. Your best friend?(s) Far

33. One place that I could go over and over? Hairdresser

34. One person who emails you regularly? Andrea

35. Favorite place to eat? Victorian

Now for my nominations ......

1. Louise at Adori Graphics
2. Donnetta at My Quiet Corner
3. Shawntele at Saved by Grace
4. Amber at Striving for 31
5. Erin at Crafted Confessions
6. Kari at p.s.love.love

I hope you enjoyed my answers. Now, go check out the Chieftain's answers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all your new followers!!

You totally deserve this award - and I'm so glad to call you my friend!

Michelle said...

Just to think that this is all because you "called me out!" :)

Cindy Bultema said...

Congrats on your cute award!! Is your favorite food really Calamari?? And I love your dream/goal of wholeness!!
I always enjoy your posts ~ keep up the great work!!

Kara With a K said...

Alas, my hair is flat too. Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse. Such is life.

I like your blog! I'm glad Andrea chose you for the Over the Top award to you so I could come check you out.

Amber Benge said...

Yay! Thanks for picking me. I'll post this tomorrow on my blog. You are so fun! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats on the award. It's a cool one to win. Great way to learn more about you before Blogger Uncovered on Wednesday.

Michelle said...

Cindy - I don't really have a favourite food, but right now Calamari is at the top of the list.

Kara - Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you enjoy. Having flat hair is something I don't think I'll ever get used to. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to return to perming....almost!

Amber - You deserve it!

Amanda - I hope you enjoy blogger uncovered. I can't wait for everyone to read my answers.

Kari said...

I'm so behind in getting to this. You are so sweet - and thank you for the award! I feel like a bad bloggy friend with how much I've been away and then being sick (me and then the kids) for a week!

I always LOVE reading the answers to these things! I'll repost this later this week. I haven't done one in a while, but I think it's time!

Have a great day and thanks again!

Kari

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History